- Dec 15, 2016
Desktop Software Adobe InDesign CC 2018 is a universal content publishing application that provides accurate control over design and typography at the pixel level. By downloading the application , you can create stylish expressive pages for printing, tablet PCs and other screens. Convenient adaptation of breadboard models to various formats of pages, orientations and devices with preservation of a high quality of the image.
- Publication for digital devices. Create expressive e-books and the latest content for tablet devices, which can be distributed using the integrated Adobe
- Digital Publishing Suite – and export interactive layouts to SWF or PDF files.
- Polygraphy. Create stunning documents and immediately print them out or convert them to PDF files for sending to desktop and professional printers.
- Effectively process related content, use content collection tools and other functions.
- Integration with other Adobe solutions. Easily implement creative ideas in the development of a variety of projects through the close integration of industry-leading Adobe solutions, including Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator®, Acrobat® and Flash® Professional.
- Tools to increase productivity. Create complex page layouts using linked content, Alternate Layout, content collection tools, quick guides, quick creation of tables and controls applied directly to objects.
- Reliable compilation of texts. Create beautiful and modern typography with styles, text wrapping, paragraph layout, OpenType® support, drop caps and the ability to convert styles for EPUB export.
- Built-in design tools. Discover new creative possibilities thanks to integrated drawing tools, reversible effects, built-in Adobe Photoshop effects, improved transparency control and support for Photoshop 3D-objects.
- Automation. Create powerful automated workflows using standard XML functions to automatically fill pages with text and images. Build database-driven content for multichannel publication.
- Expandability. Create projects for specialized publications using InDesign Markup Language (IDML) markup language, an XML-based format that allows developers to create and modify files using standard XML tools.
- Work together when editing. Improve the interaction between designers and editors through the close integration between InDesign and Adobe InCopy®.
- Access to the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite software. Access Adobe Digital Publishing Suite * from InDesign for publishing attractive digital documents for different tablet devices. The new edition of Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition allows you to publish applications on the iPad separately.
- “Liquid” layout. Easily design and create multiple versions of the layout for different devices and printed materials in one InDesign file.
- Work with end notes. Add end notes to documents and customize them so that readers can quickly jump from these notes directly to the text they refer to.
- Manage numbering, formatting and marking of end notes, import end notes from Microsoft Word.
- The boundaries of the paragraph. Select the paragraphs in the layouts, adding frames, and create your own corner design for the paragraph frames.
- Improved object styles. Specify or change the size and position of the object once and apply the changes to the entire document with the function “Object Styles”.
- Managing the text in the Creative Cloud Libraries. Libraries in InDesign now support text, so they can store frequently used fragments, such as slogans, marketing descriptions and other promotional texts. It is also possible to exchange texts between InDesign and Illustrator libraries.
- Font Filtering. Now you can quickly navigate through the extensive collections of fonts, using category filters such as “Serif”, “Sans serif” and “Handwritten”.
- Searching for similar fonts. In the “Font” menu, you can search for fonts by visual similarity.
- Improved HTML export. Export a simple and understandable code that developers can use to implement your projects on the Internet.