- Dec 15, 2016
Adobe Bridge CC will provide you with centralized access to all the multimedia resources needed for creative projects. By downloading the program you can easily edit the components in batch mode, add watermarks and even centrally set the color options – Bridge will simplify your work and help maintain order.
- Adobe Mini Bridge: Use all the necessary working resources associated with the current project, using Adobe Mini Bridge (a customizable panel that is included in InDesign CS5 and Photoshop CS5). Filter and sort, and then drag the files directly to the document.
- Display linked files in InDesign documents: Get quick access to any component of the page layout, thanks to the ability to view linked files in InDesign documents directly through Adobe Bridge CS5.
- Export JPEG: Convert any graphics, image or document to JPEG format directly in Adobe Bridge CS5. This will allow you to easily and easily share files through websites and galleries, e-mail, etc.
- Resize images and use watermarks in PDF for web galleries: Now it is even more convenient to create web galleries. Add watermarks to PDF files, accurately resize images and display file names in HTML and SWF format galleries with one click.
- Preview content for mobile devices using Adobe Device Central CS5: Access to Device Central CS5 from Adobe Bridge for previewing, testing and optimizing images, animations, videos and other content from a wide variety of devices, from mobile phones and game consoles to TV screens.
- More flexible batch renaming function: Quickly and simply rename groups of files using the updated batch rename dialog. Create your own predefined styles, use the Find and Replace command, and customize the dialog box by dragging fields with simple drag and drop.
- Possibility of dragging resources between applications: Simply place Illustrator files in InDesign layouts, create new smart objects in Photoshop, and perform many other operations simply by dragging and dropping files between Adobe Bridge CS5, Adobe Mini Bridge, and other Creative Suite 5 components.
- Editable panel “Path”: Now it’s even easier to navigate through folders due to the advanced navigation bar.
- Centralized color settings: Set the color settings on the central panel of Adobe Bridge to ensure the exact match of colors in projects and files. This set of options controls the color settings in Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, InDesign CS5 and Adobe Acrobat® 9 Pro, so when you work in any Creative Suite components, the colors on the screen are almost exactly the same.
- Show all