- Dec 15, 2016
After Effects CC – the leading application for creating animations and creative compositions that will help to embody the boldest ideas. Develop titles for movies, screensavers and transitions. Fire or cause rain. Revive characters and logos. For After Effects, nothing is impossible. Artists, animators, designers and operators of combined shoots choose After Effects and create an animation design and visual effects for movies, TV shows, videos and the Internet.
- Data driven animation: Animate animated graphics, such as charts and graphs, using imported data. Third-party partners can create data based on their own schemas, and other users can use this data to create animated graphics.
- Immersive effects: Add virtual reality effects to 360 / VR video without undesirable distortion of poles and defects along the rear joint. Effects such as Gaussian blur, color gradients, chromatic aberration, noise elimination, digital noise, glare, fractal noise and sharpening are available.
- Subtitles and graphics for video with immersive effect: Instant formatting of graphic objects, text, images or video clips for correct display in panoramic video.
- VR Comp Editor: Now it is not necessary to work directly with the 360 / VR footage. In the preview window, you can edit the material in the same perspective as when playing video on the headset or on a smartphone.
- Extracting Cubemap: Convert the footage in 360 format to the 3D Cubemap format to track movement, delete objects, add animated graphics, visual effects, and so on.
- Creating a VR Environment: Automated creation of necessary compositions and camera positions allows creating 360 / VR development environment for infographics, animated sequences, abstractions, etc.
- VR Converter: Convenient switching between editing formats and exporting to various formats, including Fisheye, Cube-Map Facebook 3: 2, Cube-Map Pano 2VR 3: 2, Cube-Map GearVR 6: 1, Equirectangular 16: 9, Cube-Map 4 : 3, Sphere Map and Equirectangular 2: 1.
- Rotation of the sphere VR: Edit and rotate the captured video in the 360 format to align the horizon line, viewpoints, and so on.
- Projecting the VR sphere onto a plane: View the footage in perspective in much the same way as when you put the headset on (even if it’s not there).
- Expressions for masks and dots of shapes: Completely new features of animated graphics. Associate masks and dots of shapes with other masks, shapes or layers using expressions. In this case, you do not have to use frame-by-frame animation. Work with one or more points, manipulators and new functions based on data.
- Improved 3D conveyor with Cinema 4D Lite R19: Work in 3D right in After Effects with Cinema 4D Lite R19. Use the improved viewing window with enhanced support for OpenGL and Cinema 4D Take System, support for Parallax Shader, Vertex Color and BodyPaint Open GL and the ability to import the formats FBX2017 and Alembic 1.6.
- Performance improvements: Processing the graphics processor layer transformations and motion blur.
- Assign keyboard shortcuts: Quick visual search and setting of key combinations.
- Convenient home screen: A new intuitive initial screen speeds up project creation and transition to editing. On this screen, links to the CC guidance are also available.
- Autosave of group projects: Now you will always know when the backup versions of your projects were automatically saved. You can easily return to the previous automatically saved version or create a new group project based on it.
- New font menu: Use the font preview function and select the appropriate fonts using filters and search.
- Animated graphics templates in Adobe Stock: Sell your animated graphics templates in Adobe Stock or share them with Premiere Pro users who can work with most templates without installing After Effects.